JIRA Developer Requirements
• 5+ years of experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence including tool administration and customization
• Experience in Service Now to Jira migration or any integration projects.
• Experience in using/extending REST/API Services and Java scripts
• Understand various add-on in Jira
• Experience creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attribute
• Having experience on Jira asset management system
• Jira admin experience in installing Jira data center, setting Azure AD authentication, SSL and policies, user provisioning and management, environment management and support
• Should have good experience in building dashboards and reports.
• Expected to have experience working on shell scripting and Linux operating system.
• Exposure on building deployment scripts in Azure
Bachelor's degree in computer systems design or computer science, and/or 5-9 years’ equivalent work experience 5-8 years of experience in DevOps, build engineering, release management, automated software deployment practices, or software development.
Experience as a Build and Release Manager/Engineer for an organization with large and complex information systems is preferred Experience with design and configuration of continuous integration build system through collaboration with IT Development and Middleware teams is preferred
As a Device and IoT Product Manager, you will be responsible for product definition (MRD/PRD), driving the execution of product development across multiple departments, such as Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Cloud Platform. You will be responsible for defining HW, FW, and Cloud platform features and requirements. In addition you will be responsible for managing activities related to product launch, documentation and supporting marketing/sales collateral activities. You will also be responsible for partner management, competitive analysis, and supporting business development and sales activities. A successful candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and will be able to capture, document, and prioritize both technical and business requirements.
• Discover, filter, and document customer requirements and competitive product offerings; own and drive the development of MRDs/PRDs
• Work closely with Engineering to define, prioritize, and implement product release features, and be responsible for the product release-cycle
• 3-5 years of Product Management experience in Product Management role
• Domain knowledge in one of the following verticals: Supply chain tracking, cold-chain (pharmaceutical) tracking, asset tracking, or fleet management
• Highly prefer candidates with prior experience at a device OEM focused on devices.
• Knowledge of IoT wireless technologies (Cellular, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mesh networks), devices and chipsets.
• Understanding of IoT solution architecture and ecosystem, from client/device to cloud platform .
• Experience working across organizational boundaries, including strong relationship management skills and working with outside vendors.
• Project management and analytical skills.
• A customer-first approach.
• Background leading competitive bidding processes and RFPs.
• Experience with device testing and certification process.<
Experience with Content Management in general, with some experience with Adobe AEM or CQ 5.5. Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and mobile device testing. Must have experience using Virtual technologies (Virtual Machine, Sauce Labs). Must have experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Candidate will work with Product Manager, Business Analyst and Developers in sprint grooming, planning, retrospective meetings, and to provide testing support in bi-weekly release. Solid understanding of Web based testing, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release. Candidate should be able to quickly understand and interpret design and technical specifications, and provide QA time estimates. Candidate will design, create, and document Test Cases based on Requirements and other supporting documents. Experience with API testing.
• Apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new development and enhancements.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and quality of application changes.
• Analyze test results to discover and report out on defects.
• Work with business community to plan and execute UAT.
• Able to test Front-end & Back-end application and web services
• Knowledge of debugging a defect
• Work closely with the Product, QA Automation, and Development teams during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Proactively identify new tools/processes/approaches and continuously strive to find ways to improve the overall testing strategy
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 5-10 years experience testing, API, web apps or other enterprise software.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins and Rundeck
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role • Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
• Possess Teamwork and Communication skills (such as):
• Document detailed designs with class and sequence diagrams
• Perform peer code reviews
• Work experience with a distributed team
• Effective communication of development efforts and concerns